Now we will put eyes in London, the one of biggest city in UK and also a very famous travel city with long history. There are four World Heritage Site: Palace of Westminster, Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich and Kew Gardens.
The top 10 scenic spots you wouldn’t miss is: The London Eyes, Madame Tussauds & The London Planetarium, Somerset House, The London Dungeon, British Museum, Tower of London, Tate Modern, Westminster Abbey, Hampton Court Palace, Dali Universe.
Besides above listed, London is also like a big shopping mall. There are thousands of shopes from the most fashionable to the world-top classical. There are not only many brand stores but also flea markets. The top shoppping area is:
1. Oxford Street which Selfridges located. Staion: Oxford Circus Station.
2. New Bond Street, it is the one of the most luxury shopping area. Take the subway get off at Bond Station.
3. Regent Street & Jermyn Street, there are many long-history shopes located at Regent Street which will impressed you. The Jermyn Street is famous for the male’s especially the dress-maker’s and barber shops. Staion: Piccadilly Circus
4. Carnaby Street, in the 60’s it was the birthplace of fashion culture. Station: Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus.
5. Covent Garden, is a really shopping heaven. You will find stores with special features and selling interesting art works or handicrafts eveywhere. Station: Covent Garden or Leicester Square.
6. Kings Road, is more relaxable. There are many newbuilded coffee shops and popular shops with variety goods. Station: Sloane Square.
7. Notting Hill, is famous for the Portobello Road where the biggest flea markets located. Station: Notting Hill Gate, Labroke Grove or Westbourne Park.
Since to enjoy the colorful vacation in London, you need to book a hotel which conveniente for your travel around the city. London hotels, there is a sitemap which easily for you to find where to stay in London information. It is sorted by Area, help you book right hotel in right place with right price. Then you will have enough time to come to sightsee, shop and take in some history and culture.